Safety & Environment
The management and employees at Salvador Ready Mix Concrete are committed to being an industry leader in health, safety and environmental practices that are vital to the well-being of all employees, subcontractors, and customers on all worksites. We are committed to staying current with new technologies and ideas to constantly better our working environment.
- Drivers are highly trained and most have many years of experience —providing them the confidence to be versatile and adaptable on any job site.
- The management and employees carry out safety inspections on all new job sites prior to starting a project.
- We have recently equipped all of our mixer trucks with the “Enviro-chute” to completely eliminate all wash water spillage.
- Management is dedicated to playing an active role in safety, and frequents job sites to assess any potential dangers and assist in safe practices.
- We encourage reporting of all incidents and near-misses to further improve our safety program.
- Trucks are equipped with spill kits and the drivers are trained in how to use them.
- Trucks carry first aid kits and fire extinguishers, and the drivers are ticketed first aid attendants.