Salvador Ready Mix Concrete LP owns and operates a mobile crushing spread. The crushing spread is made up with a Mormak cone crusher, power unit and a Komatsu WA 500 loader. This spread is easily mobilized into any site or pit.
No jobs are too small! We cater to the small to medium size crushing jobs within the East Kootenays.
Did you know that we are the primary supplier of MOTi specified materials for local aggregate producers?
Salvador offers a wide range of crushing materials:
- 9.5 mm winter abrasive sand Standard for maintenance contracts winter highways class A/B
- 16 mm Type 2 Medium Class 1 & Class 2 Paving Aggregate
- 20 mm (3/4) minus road base
- 20 mm Drain Rock
- 25 mm WGB Mot Spec material
- 40 mm Drain Rock
- 50 mm (2) minus road base
- Concrete Rock 12.5mm, 14mm and 20mm
- Winter Sand (Salted) – as per the Ministry of Transportation & Infrastructure specifications
Recent mobile rock crushing locations:
- Radium Hot Springs
- Ta Ta Creek
- Vermillion, North of Radium