Concrete has become one of the most versatile building materials in the world. In the hands of an experienced finisher, concrete can replicate many different types of surfaces and textures. An investment for your home, decorative concrete will increase the value, providing a long lasting and beautiful feature.
With the addition of colours and acid stains, experienced finishers can use stencils or stamps to replicate almost any material, such as slate, brick, flagstone, and even wood. We also supply an exposed aggregate concrete that can be colored. There are so many combinations, we advise you to consult with your contractor/finisher to determine what you want your end product to look like.
Here are some decorative concrete ideas:
- Polished heated floors though out the interior of your home
- Colour driveways with exposed or stamped borders
- Exposed aggregate concrete steps and patio
- Stamped patio with colour
- Custom pictures or patterns using stencils
- Outdoor kitchens and/or fire pits
- Polished counter tops
View our Salvador’s Decorative Concrete Gallery or stop in the office for ideas and advice for your project.